Small Business Coaching
If you are truly committed to taking your business to the next level, the strategies and organizing principles for success in business are the same in every other area of life.
It doesn’t matter what field of business you are in, hiring a skilled coach will help you get clear on your goals, stay focused, and provide accountability. Regular coaching will give encouragement when you need it and also that push when it’s needed.
A Business Coach does many of the same things as a personal development coach does for overall quality of life or a personal trainer might do for your physical body, but his skills are focused on helping you create a successful business.
Skip La Cour’s Business Coaching helps small business owners with their goal-setting, follow though, sales, marketing, management, leadership, employee team building and much more. By stepping up and committing to Business Coaching, you’ll be forced to focus on every important aspect of your business–even the ones you know are important but, for whatever reasons, you keep putting lower of the priority list.
Advance Your Career
The competition for the highest-paying and most-rewarding position at any company is fierce. That’s especially true in today’s economy. If you want to advance your career, you’ll need to find a way to get the very most from your current level of experience, skills and resources.
You also must continually take your talents to higher and higher levels. Simply just doing what you’ve always done in the past for a longer period of time doesn’t always work–no matter how effective that’s been in the past.
If you are ready to take your career to the next level, a Business Coach can help take you there.
One of the greatest things about business is that it is all about the results you produce. There is a “scorecard” that measures your results. That’s why billionaire businessman Mark Cuban calls business “the ultimate sport.”
Results are what matter most in business. Hiring Skip La Cour as your business coach will help deliver results that provide the outcomes for you as a busy owner, executive, and key leader in your organization.
Here’s What Business Coaching With Skip La Cour Will Provide:
Focus. No matter how well we are already doing in life, the “next level” will take a new way of thinking and actions that we’re not used to doing. Because of our already busy schedules, it’s easy to lose focus on all of the ambitious goals we’ve set and keep thinking and doing the way we have for a long time. Through your regularly scheduled coaching sessions with Skip, there is absolutely no way possible that you’ll lose sight of what you really want.
Accountability. People are oftentimes more willing to do whatever it takes so they don’t let other people down than they would to not to let themselves down. Coaching on a regular basis can help you use this powerful human tendency to your advantage. How many times in the past have you set ambitious goals or committed to a new set of empowering behaviors only to eventually go back to your old way of thinking and doing? If you have done this in the past, you’re certainly not alone. When you commit to your clearly-defined goals with your coach Skip La Cour, you get an extra layer of accountability because he holds you to executing your plans on a continual basis.
Perspective. Sometimes when we are working hard toward our goals in life, it’s difficult to figure out if we are pushing ourselves too hard or not hard enough. It’s tough to really know if we need to change what we are doing because it simply isn’t working–or if we just need to keep on doing what we are doing for a longer period of time. This is especially true when you want to go to a place that you’ve never been or feel a set of emotions that you’ve never felt before. Coaching with Skip La Cour and continually examining your current situation will give you the perspective you need to succeed. He’ll help you get a level of perspective that you simply can’t get all by yourself. You’ll move toward your goals more freely and unencumbered by all of the second-guessing and “internal chatter” that comes from not having the right perspective.
Execution. The best attitude and the willingness to work hard won’t matter if you don’t create an effective plan-of-attack and follow through with that plan you’ve decided upon. You have to take consistent action. Skip La Cour will help you create a set of effective RESULTS-DRIVEN “daily disciplines” that will jump start your progress and catapult you in the right direction. He’ll apply the right amount of pressure on you to fulfill the promises that you made to yourself. Your regular coaching sessions will keep you focused and put the pressure on you to do whatever it takes to succeed during those times when you’re highly motivated and especially when you’re not.
Momentum. You become what you think about and do most in life. When you live in a powerful and more enthusiastic mindset long enough, that eventually just becomes your normal way of thinking. You’ve actually proven to yourself by your actions that’s the only way you should look at yourself. When you step up and do what you set out to do on a continual basis, you build unstoppable momentum. When all of this starts happening, the things that you once found difficult to get yourself do all of a sudden become much easier. Skip La Cour and the regular coaching you’ll get from him will help you build that powerful momentum.
Results. You want to do everything you can to make your journey toward getting what you want a better, more enjoyable experience along the way. The main purpose of coaching, however, is to help you produce the results in your life that you may have never been able to do on your own. That’s always the bottom line and your coach Skip La Cour will never let you forget that.
All the work that you’ll do with Skip La Cour every single week is set up to accomplish very specific business outcomes:
- Clarify Your Direction. Skip La Cour will force you to get and stay focused on the clearly-defined business goals that you’ve set for yourself based totally on your business’ needs and what’s important to your particular business.
- Strategize Your Actions. You’ll actively work together with Skip to create a plan customized for you so both of you are always clear about what you are going to be doing each week and even each day.
- Upgrade Your Skills. Together, you’ll approach your skill sets from a place of strengthening your strengths and shoring up your weaknesses to ensure that it doesn’t hold you back from success. These skills include goal-setting, leadership, speaking, presentation, sales, creating empowering relationships with other people, and much more.
- Optimize Your Environment. You’ll constantly evaluate whom you surround yourself with. You’ll strategically work to create an environment of employees, business associates, suppliers, and contractors who support you and do what’s needed to eventually eliminate those who don’t. You’ll also create a physical environment that supports your efforts. This will be accomplished by giving your physical body and physical surroundings such as your work environment the attention it needs. Your mental environment is the most important of all. You’ll work to organize your thoughts and ideas racing through your head and use Skip’s guidance to gain the perspective and confidence you need to move forward more freely.
- Master Your Psychology. You’ll continually think about where you want to go in life, why it is so important for you to do so, and what obstacles you’ll need to work though in order to achieve the level of success you’re after. This constant focus will help you become more determined and more mentally and emotionally flexible to do whatever it takes to live the life you really want.
Find Out If One-on-One Coaching Is Right For You With A Personal Phone Call With Skip La Cour
Are you interested in one-on-one coaching with Skip La Cour but you aren’t quite sure it’s a good fit for you?
That’s totally understandable! Unless you’ve had one-on-one coaching in the past or have talked to someone IN DEPTH who’s had a great experience with coaching, it can be a real challenge to appreciate its full power and recognize the positive impact it will have on your life.
You can get all of your questions about coaching answered by talking to Skip La Cour directly on the phone.
Click here to schedule a FREE 15-minute personal phone call and talk to Skip La Cour directly about your current situation, the goals you want to achieve, and the challenges you believe are standing in your way.
Skip works exclusively with men who are the most committed to their success. He’ll gladly take the time to explain all of the benefits and determine if the two of you would be a good match moving forward into such a close, consistent, and intense working relationship.
Email them to Skip La Cour at email@example.com.
Business Coaching Questionnaire
Congratulations for stepping up and taking action. This is the very first step that you must take to achieve your goals and create the life that you really want.